After adding group services and resources, the final step is to schedule specific dates and times for when a particular resource will be offering a particular group service (e.g. a group massage class).
Put another way, this feature is what actually determines the dates and times of your events.
This tutorial is for configuring a group service (e.g. classes, workshops, seminars). Instructions for setting when you're available for individual services (e.g. massage therapy) are available here.
1. Select the Calendar button in the main navigation bar.
2. Select the Working Hours tab.
3. Select one of the existing resources.
4. Select the Add button.
You're also able to navigate to the right date and time on the calendar, and double-click on the calendar to open the same dialog.
5. This tutorial is for configuring a group service (e.g. classes, workshops, seminars).
Accordingly, select the option Add a date and time for services offered to groups (e.g. a class or seminar, an event). If not applicable to you, you will not see this question.
Instructions for setting when you're available for individual services (e.g. massage therapy) are available here.
6. Complete the form as appropriate to specify either a single date and time, or to schedule a series of events on a recurring basis.
You are able to specify a location, capacity, and additional details specific to these one-time or recurring events.
Optionally, use the start accepting registrations feature and the stop accepting registrations feature to control when to accept registrations.
The times inputted will be in the time zone your computer is configured to be in. Use the calendar timezone feature to select a different time zone if necessary, before opening this dialog.
Remember to click the Create button.
7. Repeat this process to add additional dates and times for this service and/or resource.
8. Use the Overview of Registrations to view and manage all of your scheduled events.